Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Thoughts - Why Barnes and Noble Makes Me Sad

Unfortunately, there is much poor representation of the Catholic Church on shelves of people who like myself grew up with poor Catechesis. One such book might be The Pope's War by Matthew Fox. To boot, Barnes and Noble is selling the nook book version for $4. A cheap 'Catholic' book!


I know should expect this from such a corporation. I know I should expect this from secular media controllers. I know I should expect this from men who are angry at the Church and have an axe to grind. I still need to come out of the naïve mindset that if I treat someone with Christian love and desire to receive that back in turn, I will not necessarily receive it. Nope. That's not what's happening in this world.


I desire for people to know Truth and Matthew Fox comes 'revealing the truth' about the corruption of the papacy for
the last 25 years. To say there hasn't been corruption among successors of the apostles, among priests, deacons, religious, would be to lie. He doesn't target those who rightfully should be targeted for their sad representation of men and women called by God to serve the Church. No, he targets righteous men! Righteous men!


I feel in need of a psalm of lamentation.

No comments: